SCOPE MERCUR CVT FLUID
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID CVT Fluid
SCOPE Mercur CVT Fluid is a premium quality synthetic based oil designed for today’s technologically advanced variable transmissions. It is formulated with synthetic premium base oils, long-life friction modifiers, unique anti-wear additives and shear stable viscosity modifiers for use in passenger cars with belt-driven continuously variable transmissions. It has been specifically engineered to have the unique frictional properties required for use in this type transmission.
- Excellent steel-on-steel frictional engagement and torque transfer.
- Excellent wet clutch performance, shifting and anti-shudder durability.
- Superior high temperature protection to effectively resist oxidation.
- Extended drain intervals due to improved oxidation resistance.
- Excellent low-temprature fluidity for optimal performance in clod conditions.
- Maximizes equipment life, by helping to protect against: wear, corrosion and deposit formation.
SCOPE Mercur CVT Fluid is recommended for service fill use in the passenger car, push-belt and chain-driven continuously variable transmission applocations where CVT fluids are recommended only. (except for CVTs that require gear oils, and toroidal CVTs).
*Always consult your owner’s manual to check specifications for your particular vehicle
There are no reviews yet.