Heavy Duty Brake Fluid DOT-5.1
Scope Super 5100 Brake Fluid is a premium quality, full synthetic, non-silicone, DOT 5.1 brake fluid designed for use in a wide range of brake and clutch applica- tions. It can also be used in vehicles with ABS (Anti Brake Skid), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking) and ESP (Electronic Stability Program) systems.
- Suitable where DOT 5.1 fluids are required and for ESP and AEB braking systems.
- Low viscosity (at -40°C), suitable for faster fluid circulation in micro-valves of ABS systems.
- High boiling point 275°C/525°F
- High wet boiling point ensuring retention of stopping power over the life of the fluid.
- Compatible with DOT 3, DOT 4 & Super DOT 4 brake & clutch fluids.
- Compatible with all common brake systems & materials.
Scope Super 5100 Brake Fluid is recommended for re-fill or top-up of brake and clutch systems in passenger cars, 4WD’s, motorcycles, light and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, mining, construction, agricultural and all other moving vehicle types that require a non-petroleum based brake & clutch hydraulic fluid.